Tuesday, 26 June 2012
Monday, 25 June 2012
Bread Making - we made it all by ourselves on PhotoPeach
On Friday we got into groups and made bread. We had to follow the instructions with out any adult help. We got most of the instructions correct, except one group forgetting yeast (ooopS !) The bread tasted - fantastic, delicious, doughy and yummy and the classroom had a lovely bread smell in it.
Wednesday, 20 June 2012
Tuesday, 19 June 2012
Thursday, 14 June 2012
I have entered us into a new blog activity - called Pass The Blog2. It has only just started.
Each week a new class will have control of the blog. The blog will travel all around the world for 52 weeks.
There is also Pass The Blog, it was so popular a second Pass the Blog was organised.
passtheblog ( started last week)
Wednesday, 13 June 2012
- We got to see dough being made and then we got to hold some.
- We saw how to make french sticks and then where the bread went for rising.
- The overs were huge and very hot.
- They used a huge mixing machine for the dough
- We could feel the heat from the oven,When the oven was opened we could see trays spinning around.
- There were french sticks, buns, white and brown bread.
- The trays in the oven automatically spun around and there was a button to spray steam on top of the bread to make it shine.
- The dough felt like squishy play dough and a soft pillow.