Wednesday 26 September 2012

Sophie Pascoe came to Halswell School

Today we were so lucky to have Sophie here at school. She is amazing.
She was asked some questions and we found out
- she started competitive swimming  when she was at primary school
- she likes mince and cheese pies
- she liked watching rowing at the Olympics
- she has some difficult days when she doesn't want to train, but she remembers her goals and her Grandad and carries on
- she noticed a lot of changes at Halswell School
We got to touch her gold and silver medals :) - they were surprisingly heavy.








5 comments:

  1. It was so cool that we got to see Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was very exciting meeting Sophie Pascoe.
    Getting to hold the medals was so cool but they were so heavy.
    I thought the medals were painted gold, silver and bronze I guess I am wrong. Louis

    ReplyDelete
  3. When sophie pascoe came to halswell school it was so cool because it was my first time seeing her and I got to hold one of her medals and they were so heavy it felt like I was going to brack my back.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am exited because I was the first gril in class to send a photo into the teacher and happy aswell.Love
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved meeting sophie
    from molly

    ReplyDelete