Monday 17 December 2012

Our Favourite memories of 2012

Gemma - I enjoyed working together as a class on the Ancient Greece posters. We got them done because we worked as a team and there is no "I" in team.
Cooper - I liked it when the South Learning Centre cane to our school and they taught us to use Ipads.
Ella - My favourite activity this year was painting the big murals in the Art Centre.
Molly - I liked it best when Emily , from the Art Gallery, can and we did the bird art work.
Sam - My favourite thing this year was going to Willowbank because I liked all the activities we did about the animals.
Max - My favourite thing this year was sewing the heart decorations.
Kate - My favourite thing for this year was going to the Art Centre and painting the murals.
Connor - My favourite thing this year was painting the murals for the Art Centre.
Louis - Going to Willowbank was my favourite thing this year.
Georgia - I liked the Art Gallery activity when we painted the birds.
Luke - My favourite thing this year was learning about Ancient Greece, especially finding out about schools.
Catlin - I really liked going to our team assemblies .
Charlotte - I liked doing the painting at the Art Centre and painting the mural.
Harvey - I liked the Cross Country the best because we got lots of exercise.
Maia - Sports - our team sports sessions playing basketball.
Nivae - I liked it when the men came and took us for tennis.
Sullivan - Sport - I liked playing soccer the best.
Jack - Making the Ancient Greece movie.
Hamish - My favourite thing this year was going to the zone sports for Athletics.
Siena - My favourite activity was sewing the hearts for the Christmas tree.
Maddie -My favourite activity was going to Willowbank.
Liam - My favourite thing was doing bread making this year.
Ben - Sport was my favourite activity .
Makenzie - My favourite activity was painting the murals at the Art Centre.
Rose - My favourite activity was Ancient Greece and making the posters.
Darren - My favourite activity was making the birds with the Art Gallery  .
 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment