Tuesday 18 December 2012

To Room 19
What a special class you have been. You are all amazing children and should be proud of the work you have done this year.
Some of my highlights for the year have been -
- Art Gallery Murals
- Ancient Greece work
- Art Work
- year 4 children's movie on Ancient Greece - and becoming finalists in the MADE Awards
- being runner up in the Interface Best Class Blog awards
- and of course working with 27 amazing children :)

Year 4's - you are all amazing children and I will miss you next year. I love seeing your smiles every day. You must come back to see me next year.

Year 3's - I look forward to all the exciting things we will do next year as a class.

Maddie - we will miss you at Halswell School next year. I know you will do very well at your new school and everyone will be wanting to be your friend.

As you all said at the end of our STOMP
"ROOM 19 ROCKS"
Merry Christmas Everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment